Monday, January 11, 2010

From Cousin Jancie and Great Grandma Molzen

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Jenny, After trying to use your blog, and wanting to get a message to you, here it comes via. e-mail...I am truly sorry these trials are coming your way now. There are events in our life journey that we are not to understand...After reading som
e of the wonderful response's on your blog, I am blessed to know what great faith and love you have for the Lord....Actually, I always knew that, as it shine's in and thro you....My special word for you is in a hymn, Gr-grandma Molzen used to sing when I was a little girl. It is a simple song called Under His Wings, and I want to you to pack this along in your suit-case and take it with you tomorrow....Under His wings I am safely abiding; Though the night deepens and tempests are wild, Still I can trust Him; I know He will keep me; He has redeemed me, and I am His child. Under His wings, under His wings, Who from His love can sever? Under His wings my soul shall abide, Safely abiding forever. I will be singing or humming this tomorrow as I pray for you throught out the day and I think you gr-grandma will be also..... Now may Peace and Blessing abide with you, Much Love, Janice
How blessed I am to have a heritage of faith.

No comments:

Post a Comment